Whom to contact and how

The University will inform you separately of the details of your Academic Contact Person or any additional Exchange Mobility Officer(s) assisting you in practical matters concerning your stay.

Please contact the Home University

  • with any questions concerning credit transfer towards your home degree (enrolled students in all levels).
  • with any questions concerning leave of absence due to the grant period (students and staff alike).
  • if you need any help in sending documents to the Host University or to the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.

Please contact the Host University

  • with all legal and practical arrangements concerning the official invitation (a copy of your passport might be requested), enrolment, studies and housing arrangements, and consulting on the arrival and departure dates.
  • with any request to modify the Learning Agreement or Work Plan.
  • if you have problems in meeting the Grant requirements (e.g. break in the stay, changing enrolment dates, etc.).
  • if you need any help in sending documents to the Home University or to the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.

Please contact the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

  • in questions related to pre-paid travel tickets.
  • in questions related to the travel tickets (national rail, bus tickets) paid by you.
  • in questions concerning the insurance the Consortium will provide you. The Insurance Company can provide you with detailed information on the content of the insurance.
  • in case you wish to reject the awarded Grant. This has to be done immediately in writing. The reason for withdrawal has to be given.

Contact details

You can find the contact details here.

How to identify yourself within EULALinks

Please make sure that the name you are using when filling in the EULALinks forms and communicating with your Host University or with the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, is the same as in your passport issued for foreign travel. When processing matters related to the awarded grant (including travel and insurance arrangements, reports) please also quote your EULALinks application number (EULALinks20xxxxx) in order to avoid any confusion on your identity. Please also make sure the name in your email box is the same as your full name in your passport for foreign travel, and is written in the correct order: your given name first and your family name last. Your email messages and faxes are official documents and must be properly identified.

Please remember that it is your legal responsibility to identify yourself correctly.


When sending emails please formulate a specific “Subject:” of your message that would allow us to identify the objective of your email. You yourself should be easily identifiable from the “From:” field. Please avoid Subjects that are too generic, and therefore useless to identify the content. Never send messages without a Subject – they have a larger probability to be rejected by antispam software installed on most of email servers.