Required enclosures for master applicants

Your application will be processed only once you have completed the application form and submitted all the previously required enclosures. All enclosures must contain your name and the reference number of your application. The reference number will be issued by the online application system.

Master applicants must send the following documents just once they have been selected for an academic scholarship within EULAlinks. They will be  informed in case they have been selected.

  • Certified copy of degree certificate in original language and its certified English translation
  • Certified copy of academic transcript in original language and its certified English translation
  • Learning Agreement(s) approved by the home university. Learn more about ECTS.
  • Language Assessment Sheet or internationally recognized language test certificate (e.g. IELTS)
  • Recommendation letter
  • CV (preferably in Europass format)
  • Copy of official ID (e.g. national or international passport, ID card)
  • Official proof that the applicant is socio-economically disadvantaged e.g. a social stipendium (if applicable).

All enclosures must be submitted in English, except for transcript in original language.

Degree certificate

– Degree certificate refers to the highest university degree obtained.

– Applicants who have not  obtained the Bachelor degree at the deadline of the call, must submit a certified proof of graduation from their home institutions in order to apply for a Master mobility. This must be sent to the Coordinator by the given deadline for application enclosures. In addition they must submit a copy of the degree certificate and its translation to the Coordinator at least two months before the mobility starts. The Grant nomination remains conditional until a copy of the degree certificate and its translation are submitted to the Coordinator.

– Target group III master applicants must submit a school leaving certificate to meet Erasmus Mundus’ requirements, in case they have not obtained their university degree in any Latin American Higher Education Institution (HEI).

– Target group II or III applicants whose highest degree certificate has been issued by other than a Latin American HEI (Higher Education Institution), must submit the highest education degree and its transcript obtained from a Latin American institution.

– Diploma Supplement is not accepted as a certified English translation of the degree.

Academic transcript

Academic transcript is an official record showing courses the student has taken and grades achieved. The students may send either an official academic transcript or a typed copy of the Student Record Book certified by the Home University.

Learning Agreement

Learning Agreement must be provided to each university applied. For degree seeking applicants, Learning Agreement is not a compulsory document. Please read the definitions of non-degree and degree students.

Target Group III applicants

Target Group III applicants, who have both, a refugee status in Europe and have resided in EU for more than 12 months over the last 5 years, must provide an official proof of their status.